17.8.09

tis 2 days in home very sweet
weeyeeaaa
love deep deep and deep to my sweet home (:
went to carefour there see the new house
i found my new favourite
that is, dang dang dang
i love to see the Show House
everytime see the show house very happy de lo
tat carefour there de show house
realy omg omg
never see a show house can beautiful till like tis
3 storeys terrace house
enter inside, very surprise
go up first floor, sibeh surprise
go up the top floor, surprise till wan kisiao ady
the master room 's wardrobe and the toilet
ady almost same size with my room
how big ?!
the whole house, the design.. very very sui !! very very very luxury ..
after leave that house
untill now
still miss it (:
duno when i can live a house like tat ? -.-
i sure very very gam buan to be a 宅女
everyday stay in the house oso siok XD

H1N1 getting serious and serious
really worry got 1 day i will kena
or my family my fren will kena
take care take care yea yea (:

No comments:

Post a Comment