2.7.09

duno wat fault i have done
bring alots of bad things come
to me, to my frens
really sorry to u 2
and thanks very very muchii to u 2
duno wat should i say
wat should i do
now, final exam is the most important
hohoho we all jiayou :)
tat fatty bom bom lao yee auntie
u make me, make my family cant go thailand
because of u la
wat must attend the class
if not cant take final paper
walao reali bullshit, we in holiday de leh
the 2 hours class... let me say byebye to thai..zzz
den after my class
waiting my parents come fetch me
my mum go see doctor
her heart ok no problem.
her eye got a problem
but can solve it.. :D
nite go gurney go QB
sudenly saw tiok itu h'ng ting kian di sushi sana
she reali geng de
saw tiok me de 1st respone is
lai ! take photo !
==
today ! 2/7/2009 !
our 1000 days days
yea yea yea yea yea
important day day
once in a love life
hahahahahhaha
and i sudenly found a thgs
WATCH
noe wat lai eh bo?
i tell u all lo
is
WA ! Tan Chin Hooi !
hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha
i must happy like tis :D

No comments:

Post a Comment