27.6.09

hey hey ~
my first sem in Disted end soon
left the final test
after that, reali end @@
fast hor, second sem waiting for us ady
cooking cooking lesson yea yea
but will separated with some seniors le
cant study with leng lui seniors liao
i play my facebook liao
u all come add me add me
i addicted to tat game
word challenge -.-
hahahahhahahaha
dachen oso play
he very hiao de
he is because tat game aa
typing maniac , so play facebook zzzz
tat day celebrates with dachen ady
our 999 and 1000 days yea yea
simple celebrated
wehehehehe
but happy and sweet oso :P
tat nite, watch muvi with cp lf jy and jy fren
watch DRAG ME TO HELL
walao eh, reali geli !!!! T^T
and, michael jackson past away
wow, so sudenly, he is not old
i noe he very very very popular when me is very small time -.-
and tat H1N1, m'sia has more than 100 cases ady
dun play play, be carefull !!
lalalala ~ have a week holiday now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment