5.9.09


see.. me set de table wahahaha



see.. the menu done my me...wahhaha


tat 2 days, service day

really tired de lo..aiyoyo

first day, thank you dachen, junky, zhenyien, and tat i 4get wat name liao

second day, thank you maytheng, wanzi and meifern

wahahhahaha

thank you thank you

but hor, the food not really nice, realy paiseh !!!

feel nei jiu to u all -.-

especially the first day, the food bad then second day.. sorry sorry ==

but my service ok la hor? wahahhaha XDXD

who interest to come gok ? tell me tell me

i still need peoples ! :P


tis week, feel very happy lo
tat day eat sushi king with dachen
expensive sei sigui u
next day go out with maytheng wanzi and bui
long time no go out with them
they are still funny hahahahhaha XD
then a new gang born

lao yi gang

born by mr sydney ==

den lao yi gang went watch teribble movie tat nite

final destination..

iakkksss ! geli dao...

i wan watch orphan orphan

next week ok ? hahahaha :P
tis week , spend lots money :(


lao yi gang in kim gary

other 3 members lost :P

a good news and a bad news from my relative..

good news - yea, congratulation !! :P

bad news - haiz.. duno wan say wat.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment