26.8.09

tat day looking for my service's customer
in the cafeteria there...
aar, first time feel so hurt
ask many many peoples
alllll reject me..
i still go please them...
feel tat very ke lian like tat
and get reject, very hurt, truthly
tat time very thanks to lifei
she helping me ask and support me
if not i think i will cry gua ==
because feel... very ... duno how say, very bad..
finally, no idea ady
i start looking for outside college frens
yerrrrrr
my frens allll very very very good
i really love them, hahaha
some will come and some will help me find
sooo good !!! :D
some cant come, but nevermind la wahahaha
thank Q dachen, be my first day guest, shy :S
today my practical test
before this day
so nervous at the previous night
luckily, whole test okok ..
after test i go library catching peoples again..
really lucky today
i found 8 guests, completed 2 days, really good !
just now go eat with my parents
so happy :)
now, i still need 16 peoples i think..

16 peoplesss !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment