28.3.09

today back my sweet home
early in the morning
duno why i so early wake up today haha
when i bathing, tat 2 sigui say wan back le
say a bye bye by door in our middle
and then Qian J wan go study oso le
left me in the house
im waiting for my jiu mu coming
she bring me go temple huan2 yuan4
and fetch grandmom go see doctor too
she feel unwell again :(
and i wan to say
i hate tat subject, which call Study Skills
tis oso say as a wajib subject -.-
i don like i don like tis TT
is teaching u how to read how to study
walao @@
lasnite in msn
chat with dachen
he say wan find me
me say okae
about 10pm ba i tnk
i tot he is joking, so i joking back to him too
but lastly he reali come hahahhaa
he fetch me go tarc see and his hostel
think tiok his hostel
me jiu angry and sad zzzz
tan chin hooi u don 4get u promise me hami haaa
and then we go batu ferringi
den back gurney drive there
i love the feel when we sit there together
feel the sea wind
chit chat
romantic hor !!!
but !!
stupid mosQto come romantic with us too ....
just now chat with yuqing
tiok cheh gong when hear tis
we 2 get 5A together
her spm A's subject same with me
she wat subject get A me oso wat subject get A
reali swt, i noe she copy my ans ! hahahahaha
tis week, i left rm1 back home ...
reali not enuf maa T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment