25.3.09

the happy day past liao worr
i mean today
today is free holiday
tml wan go study again
and sigui de leh
3 days oso 9am to 4pm TT
but nvm, after tml we holiday again yea yea
today we go college computer lab print our 1st homework
see a sot zha bo, hng ! angry her , she had a low EQ ! :P

today my shops rest
my mom grandmom and papa come find me
bring us go dinner, hahaha
i reali miss my grandmom ;)
and then my 3 housemates back first lo
i follow my mom go QB
miss the moment hahaha

reply taggers here haa :)
Zhou, ya la uniform ler, just our course have.
Xiangling, haha ya luh we start le >< i got go ur blog reply u.
Yinjee, lengzai aa, my course few boy , leng lui sibeh many !!
Huiwen, study in Disted, haha thanks :)
Leeyee, siok aa? hahaha . erm, is hotel bussiness management.

No comments:

Post a Comment