15.1.09

yea
yesterday went QB
papa wan buy new cloths
new pants
new shoe
new belt
he siok lor horr
me and mom no buy anythings pun
walao why man de cloths all so exp de
i happy and proud !! because i am girl girl !
hahahahahaha
rm 10 oso can sui sui XD

den go sunshine farlim
don like it
the old sunshine better than tis

den go pacific komtar
eiyer the carpark very geli
no car de ><
and the things inside exp den prai pacific
why leh ? not same mer

den go tesco
my father's favourite
hahahhahahahahaha
bcz wan buy shop de things
there most cheap
i buy chocolates, :P

go 4 superssss
walk till aa
my leg so sour

some ppl don like shopping with family de hor
sometimes me oso don like
but duno why yesterday feel damn happy
got xing fu de feel ==
espeacially when my father buy his new 'stock' time
den me and mom oways say naa tis sui maa
blah blah blah

yesterday my bro go thailand buy his new 'stock'too
and my cousin together
i call him buy a hello kitty de bag for me
duno he got buy de maa zzz

today dachen fetch me go school again
wear tat tb de graduate shirt
find TKT , sigui de leh today he din at there
but i get mr.goay de signature
he very funny hahahahaha

den go pacific
he buy 2 pants for rm 120
c... man's cloths reali exp. its real.
den i buy 3 cloths, not more than rm 50 !
but is normal de lo, but oso sui maa XDXD
reali proud bcz i am girl ! hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment