13.1.09

today back school
to do tat forecast result
dachen fetch me go
he need work at 11am
so need early early go sch ady
630am wake up, like wan go study time haha
walao las9 after close shop time,
my bro' frens them and my mom,
duno wan celebrates hami
play the smoke flower
ady 3am 4am,
whole taman quiet quiet,
me prepare wan sleep liao de ma
who noe 15 min 1 times ,
hiuuuuuuuu~~ pong ! hiiuuuuu~~~ pong!
walao, i need wake up early leh
the sound so loudly, and i can see the light from my room
me very scared the fire burn tiok my room ==
tb me XD
they too high i think
but duno high hami gui
din jio me hng !

den den den
go find agnes liao
she say me
wear like tis cant go see TKT
cnt get his signature
walao ehhhh
den today i come zuo hami gui
waste my sleeping time
and dachen's sleeping time toooo
den go dachen's house
me happy sei aaa !
about 2 years no go his house liao
very qi dai ~ XD
his house 2 years no see
change so many haa
hahahahha
and he say wan brw me dvd de
i take liao de maa
why i put on the table
why why why
put on the table and then 4got take pulak
hiuuuuu

today saw dachen wear the uniform
so cute so funny i 1st time saw he wear like tat
hahahhaha
thank you dachen today waste ur time come fetch me :P
and wan fetch one more time gok tim XDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment