10.1.09

wth

讲话不会讲不要叫我帮你写啦
做错了又是我的错
不知道情况就讲我
你们知道我一整晚几tulan吗
委屈两个字 懂写没有

maaa de
everyday stay here help u allll
u all treat me how ????
work in self shop very good mer ??!!
i don tnk sooo !!!
i prefer working outside lo but y me no tis chance ???!!!
i prefer let the head scold if i reali do wrong
i prefer earn my money by my self !!!
no need c u all 's face
no need tahan and tahan
den no body noe my feeling
just noe shoot me
just noe laugh me

siao !
my heart odi burning til duno where liao
stil wan tahan u all
let u all laugh , shoot
u all tot me stupid aa ?
wont angry wan issit ??
haaa ? angry, wei qu, duno wan tell who !
stil wan smile smile smile face with customer
u tot easy aa

if reali is my wrong
i will say sorry !
if not my fault
u all say me wrong !
walao i most most most tak boleh tahan the feel !!!
let ppl 冤枉 还要 微笑 还要忍 还要收在心里
那口气吞得下吗 ?!
我看我迟早得忧郁症 啊

wat oso i got do laa
house work oso me do laa
den money i get the most sedikit laa
think tis odi very beh siok

all the worker
wan die dunwn die like tat
they all tnk act movie hor ?!
sloww motion aa ?!!

walao
我要爆炸料
气疯了
忍料一整个晚上
现在终于可以爆发出来

我看我等下就不见掉
爆炸料 zzzz


so aa
my fren, u all get the chance working outside
pleeaaase wan appreciate it
做好好来 haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment