11.1.09

lalala
now my mood very very sui
hahahahhahaa

sorry for the lasnite's article
uncontrol-ing @@

now ok
today oways laugh with my bro
he oways zheng gu me
make me laugh sei hahahaha
actually my bro very funny de XDXD

and today my mom bring me go eat western food
lalalala i eat lamb, i eat chicken, i eat fish
3 in 1 hhaahaha greedy me :P

tml maybe go visit some laptopss
wan go ask the price yea yea
but MAYBE zzz
and ASK oni hahahahahha

ahpheng, u say CNY time wan go ur house hoh ?
u noe de laa me lazy reply de
and 016 digi oways make me no money de
duno why zzz
now i reply u @@
sorry !! i cnt go ler
CNY i need help in shop
hohoho free come my shop
say gong xi fa cai to me
XD

yuqing, u call me buy ice cream fon hoh ?
u noe de laa me lazy reply de
and 016 digi oways make me no money de
duno why zzz
now i reply u @@ ( copy and paste , hahahaha )

sui hor the fon
i tnk i sure buy de
after CNY or after result out nia
hahahahaha
i hope i must buy -.-

dachen now starting working in autocity - seoul garden
woooooaaa i no eat there before lehh
hahahahhaha
jia you haa my dachen
hahaha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment