15.12.08

yesterday i was happy and angry
happy bcz i din register the disted yet
angry bcz disted too
siao ah pek call me brg along my report card go
bcz i din got forecast result de paper
den i say my sch result juz got 2 credits
pls !! is sch result ! not spm level de ok!
den another siao cha bo straight say cannot !
open oso din openc oso din c
straight say cannot
hurt me waaa !!
all is jitsin's fault ler
trial exam time
so hiao dunwn follow goverment mia paper
so hiao wan out the ques self
make me get so low marks
and make me so hard to explain to everybody
all tough me so stupid
walao me very clever de okae!
:p

let me now don like disted liao
kdu i like more
but..but but.
stil fan between kdu and disted wehehe


busy tis few days
go test undang go education fair
go sunway celebrates go penang
tml wan go listen de car thg again
den wed after close shop wan go back taiping
den thurs my cousin marry
den fri sat sun play with all cousins
den nxt week wan prepare go gai gai liao !
yea yea yea happy lo full full apoitement !
hahahahhahaha
i am super woman u noe ?
very busy de XDXD

my grandmother back taiping on wed
eiyer i very she bu de her
after cousin married
den wan wait CNY juz can c her le
i love u ! take care in kampung ok?!!
must healthy and happy
:D

dachen i miss u luu
hahahahaha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment