17.12.08

The Power

woaa
today go listen tat car de thgs
go with yinjee
who noe we meet tiok mingwoon
she reali pretty and slim!! XD
still got shiwei yingying them hohoho
feel a while oni den jiu finish le.
den dinner time
my jiujiu fon me
say they way back to taiping
i call him come here first
tml afternn just back with my bro and grandmother
i just cincai say nia
who noe he reali come !
woaa so happy
long time no c le ma !and his childs
den just now eat supper together
heeheeee
tml afternn they all back taiping
left me TT
left me nid help in shop TT
left me nid wait shop close den juz can back TT
but its ok oso la
back oso will c all family too
same de
console myself . hiuuu
thursday morning can c all my relatives
and sui sui de bride
from indonesia @@
actualy i 4get her face odi.. :p
nvm la nvm la
all meet together
like CNY
i love tis feel ! hahaha
tis is 'family's power'
hahahha
just now go c sherlin de blog
walao she wrt dao damn touching
read le my heart warm warm
duno y oso. zzzz
hahahahaha
tis is ' frens's power'
hahahahahaha !
dachen aa dachen
i miss u badly waaa
u say wan go out with me
but me reali no time maa TT
don angry me ok
100 % got chance de
heeeheeee~
miss u miss u
keep missing u
tis is ' love's power'
:D
i got family frens love power
wehehehehe
no money power .hiuuuu
but that 3 important more ler i tnk
XD
oh yaa and healthy
:D
appreciates all waaa haha

No comments:

Post a Comment