24.12.09

hmmm
my uncle and cousin from s'pore came our house
and go back tonite :/
they bring alots fun to us
my cousin, funny guy -.-
tat day, i need to go pg, to clean our hostel
fetch them go pg too
go gurney, go QB blah
hmmm, i get my new room -.-
muahahaha my room become so big and feel empty wehh
yer, tata my room mate lifei ng, i feeling weird :/

tat night, an indian customer
make me sooooo angry
u make me wanna scold rude word wehhh
how can u say those things to me huh?
can u respect me?
ok lo, maybe is me thinking too much
but, i really feel u are not respect me
even u are customer, u are the person who paid us money
so wat? i hate u :(
customer always is the right ??? zzzz

today 24th Dec
X'mas eve, so?
tml 25th Dec
X'mas, so?
still the same, i need to help in the shop
i never celebrates with anyone
how pity ? HAIZ
come my shop find me lah
and say merry x'mas to me
muahahhahahahahhaha


btw

happy merry x'mas !
to me, and to u :P

1 comment: