29.5.09

tat nite tat nite
dachen and me go watch night at the museum 2
funny movie, cute movie !
i oso wan a monkey,
the monkey sibeh funny eh worr
hahahahahaha
tat nite tat nite
we video cam with dachen
all 8 pplssssssss
my house 3 siao cha bosss
his house 5 siao kiasssss
we got take da he zhao eh
some in lifei eh camera, some in my pc...
funny lo many ppl video cam together
wahahahhaha
tat day tat day
happened somethings
make me so down, sigui eh leh
i donwn say out okae
if say out maybe will let some ppl get hurt
i wan peace maa okae hahahaha
let me 4get it :D
my class mon till thurs nia
dachen eh class till fri
kesian nya itu besar chen
laugh u okok
hahahahhahahahahahaha !!!
i oso wan dl PPS
dachen u help me help me please T^T
sibeh rajin for saving money now
to buy alot of thingssss ...
walao eh, i reali hate do assignment or prepare for presentation
just because i reali lazy ok
LAZY T-T

i ♥ you

No comments:

Post a Comment