20.5.09


dachen start his college life liao worr
1 day collge life -.-
he find me tis few days
tdy morning feel warm lo duno zohami
he fetch me for breakfast :)

lasnite i go for tennis
duno y i will go lo
go for siok gua,
go for exercise
i too fat le -.-
then tdy my hand and leg pain leh sigui
but they all no feeling
y haa
long long time no active my body izzit @@

yesterday not happy la
emo abit
but now ok ok ady
hehehehe

and hor
very angry lo
punteh me no need go for wed class ady de maa
punteh today go farewell with kiu kiu qing them eh maa
who noe
sigui SUZIE KHOO !!! i reali hate u lo ma de

yesterday las minutes say we need to attend
another LAN subject
need go untill xxth of june
walao eh bo ho eh
pengajaran malaysia
teacher sibeh boring
she talking like wan die wan die like tat
make me listen till oso wan die wan die like tat
soooo is her fault ...
and is compulsory to take
need pay money
so i think the conclusion is compulsory to pay money -.-

today shop closed
waiting my mom come just now
we go tat sell china thgs eh place
papa buy tea very cheap
den go northam beach eat
sigui dachen u reali make me cheh gong
tidak boleh dinafikan
we reali have fate zzzz
lalalala dachen dachen dadada chen chen chen !!



i left 1 day for exam
nest week has 2 presentation waiting for us
i reali wan faint liao ma de
when i can enjoy fully !!
without exam without assignment without presentation
tat is a unknown date




No comments:

Post a Comment