30.4.09

tis few days me very emo lo
sometimes i will feel unhappy de
but i duno how to say y i will unhappy
and sometimes me will very high
but i duno oso how to say y i high @@
i think i noe oso... month come maa ==

next mon is the presentation date ady
my 1st presentation in college leh
kin jiong lo sigui de leh @@
then tis whole week
we everyday oso stay back to discuss
discuss til the library close tim
i noe we very geng haahhahahaha XD
act not geng..
is 0 10 hug fo leg
and our group member... tat 1 !!
we hate ... X(

study college reali wat oso need money
me 1 week back 1 time
need additional money to buy thgs de
very gai .... tis week...
i wan buy contact lens
i wan buy presentation de cloth
yeeerr.... sorry mommy T^T


and today back home
i see my mom's health report
and her medicine
i worry i worry T^T

then just now my grandmom fon me
wehehehehe i reali happy !! i miss u :D

arh.... finish the bussiness assignment
now need do the lodging assignment
i very sad...
someone come help me do la..
come come come !!

No comments:

Post a Comment