22.4.09

last week de me gua -.-
act cool !! say me cool

dating with dachen

i ady retype 4 times
internet problem need to close
ma de angry nia ==
finally pc fair ended
walao eh sibeh tired lihh
stand average 12 hours per day
everynite become pai ka
nxt morning need to early wake up again
reali tired !! T^T
but damn siok de lo
our boss good good de
but me sell de thgs
got abit let me disapointed
hahahaha
modulator...i explain the modulator explain 3 days
explain till wan vomit liao !
and i hate some customer
my new frens teach me
he say all customer is che piao
ask the price den listen the explanation
den go away.. gek aa !!
and me so short...duno y all pc fair de ppl so tall eh worr
my head peng lai peng ki
very faint !! i noe me very short...
and i see many long time no see de frens
hahahaha and i see babyvonb
sibeh pretty aa her
pretty till i duno how to explain XD
actually yuqing howin shiwei qingying all near me nia
so i oways go find yuqing keng gai wehehehehe
and hor before i working
i see the salary hor, rm70 per day
i feel very many de !!but now i she bu de use all the money liao
i noe how hard to earn it...keke
reali hard ok...reali tired ==
last, i oso can say tat, i oso got sell pc thgs before maa
hahahahhaha

monday dachen come find me
we go batu ferringi walk walk
romantic ok hahahahha
and i see ABC ppl sibeh entao !!
den nite go gurney lo ==
we go F.O.S
den i choose shirt for him
den i choose a S size male shirt for me
den we go fitting room try
duno y i feel very happy
hahahhahahaden he say he thursday wan come again
he become very hiao aa him
wan become girl liao
wan sticker wan bag wan wallet
all girly girly de
i think i love a girl
hahahhahahahaha

dachen, i LOVED youdachen, i LOVING youdachen, i LOVE you:p

sigui eh leh
wan mid term exam le TT
and many many assigment wan do
presentation wan do
reali gai le lo @@

No comments:

Post a Comment