4.4.09

back my sweet sweet home on thursday
college life siok mou ?
many frens keep asking me tis
i duno how to anw pun, ok gua @@
i just noe hor, many presentation waiting for me T^T
and i oso waiting for my leng leng uniform !!
my bro pindah wireless modem to his room
duno he zo hami gui
i cant on9 in my room now
now on9 in his room ..
las9 johor jiujiu come my house
today wan back kampung, for cheng-meng
my grandmom back again TT
the son and daughter of my jiu jiu
reali active and talkative ==
7 early 8 early i can hear their sound ady
walao i need slep hahahhaa
once i back my room and sleep on my bed
i reali feel my bed sibeh ho kun !!
i love my bed i love my bed
tml sunday again, wan back pg again
i starting become a pg ppl hohoho
monday monday monday
6th april , a important day for me X)
guess how many months, lalalala

replyss .
kuman. yo thank you, u too hahaha
maythng. ok lo, congrats u haa, i wan be kai ma hahahaha
linger. lol, xie xie ni , haha
elvera. hahahhaha who call u so sei chun ! hahahahha :p u man man wait lo very soon ==
fishz. ok nia lo, no very siok la hahaha. gurney near my pg house ma, haha
yinjee. welcome !! sure ! i sure invite u eh ! hahahaha
maytheng. ya la, lifei tell me, den me tiok cheh gong, zzz
yuqing. ya la april fool hahaha u la si cha bo :P
leeyee. hahahaha u got tiok cheated bo ? XD ok i will haha
zhou. duii, hotel bussiness management @@

No comments:

Post a Comment