22.3.09

weee i can online liao !!
my house phone spoiled, cant online X)
now...
me at a very very very very very far de place liao..
me in pg house now :)
8/3 i go s'pore with my bro and his gf
happy and fun journey !! yea yea
i think is 1st time i go travel with my bro. zzz
once again, i love s'pore again
we go sentosa, yeeer
sentosa's ticket very expensive
11/3 nite i go johor stay a night
12/3 i go genting...
go how many days u noe
guess.. hahahhaha
is 5 days 4 nights. zzzz !
stay in genting so many days reali boring de lo sigui.
tat day spm result out
i oways wait my fon ring ==
thanks maytheng help me see hahaha
and dachen tell me the result
5 A yea yea
i ask my mom guess how many As i get
she say 2 lo , 睇死我 @@
den i keep playing outdoor indoor with my bro and his gf
very happy, my bro very fun ! hahahahahaha
and tat day my papa and mom come genting meet us
13/3 my father bring us go eat ah yat abalone
he win money maa @@
expensive dao...
i see the menu i duno how to order zzz
den the day they back, left me and my mom
14/3 we go attend ahboy's company dinner
in tat GICC, inside very sui !!
his company geng pun, 80 tables, 1 tables for rm1600
siao de meh so expensive
give me more good hahahahahaha
15/3 4th day in genting liao
sien dao.. i can be a travel guide in genting liao
where is where me oso noe hahahahhaha
16/3 finally i back home ! XD
i think very funny,
stay there, check in 3 times and check out 3 times
bcz different rooms
left a week in house
i appreciates it !!
appreciates the time with my family hahahhaa
today !! 22/3 !!
my papa and mama fetch me come pg house liao
TT
but is ok laa
tat banana and durian here teman me
hahahahahha X)
tml start college life
eeeee nervous lo hahahahha
i miss my family TT

No comments:

Post a Comment