24.1.09

today wash my little balcony
walao very dirty
* 1 year wash 1 time, sure dirty @@
wash till very jiat lat
hahahaha

my shop, many ppl tis few days
especially around 10pm
very busy aa many work need to do
my mom today sick :(

i am goat baby
all my frens oso goat baby
except some is gok gok beh de
we fan tai sui tis year :(
gok gok beh de very good hor ?
sigui dachen gok gok beh de worr
sooo
all goat baby wan take care in mooo moooo~ year
hahahhaha

lets welcome mooo mooo come
i am chinese !! i got angpao !! hahahahaha
i wan save money to buy a new fon
:P

when me grow up more more
when i get a great job
when i have a good salary and a good life
i wan donates money
today saw newspaper
many poor ppl very pity
some dint have new cloths in CNY
they just hope whole family can ping ping an an
touch :(

so, see
how xing fu we are
appreciate ! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment