20.1.09

Diving Car

my first time - driving car
today go learn car
my first time leh * shy shy * scare scared * worry worry
hahahahahaha
sigui me wake up le den slep till 1 pm
0122 eating
0129 Fierce Aunty call me
ask me come le boi
hiuuuu
go le den she say
' u sit a while haa, still got a ppl '
hiuuuuu me so hungry ><

afternn good oso de actually
no many cars
but very hot

the uncle yinjee say very good
reali de, good ! hahahaha XD
but sometimes will let him scold
because me mati enjin many times
many till i duno how many times
hahahahhahahahhaa
laugh me laa laugh me ! XD

today teach me all liao
very nervous
when daki bukit
me dao4 tui4 back
hahahahahhahahhaha
laugh me again :P

den my leg too ' long '
press the clutch damn jiak lat
hahahahhahaha * shy XD


lasnite tooooo nervous
oways ask yuqing how
and oways tell her and dachen very scared ==
and my family too
sigui my mom say me sure test 2 times just can pass T^T
dachen today din work !
so he today fetch me back home
wahahahhaha
see him me sooo happy
like come out from jail den saw my lover -.-
bcz drive car 2 hours non stop
very tired !! X(

tml need go again
i must wake up earlier
i wan eat finish my food !
dunwn hungry go
abo me no energy press the clutch
hahahhahahahhahahahhaa

No comments:

Post a Comment