6.1.09

dang dang dang dang

my Miss. Universe' signature

hahhahhaha :P

change the blog style again
hahaha not reali like
but lazy find liao laa
today ahpheng tell me
oss no do disipline teacher liao
woooa
y me graduate le
u just no do
chehhh
siok u cnt do liao hahaha

left no much time
let me think about my future
-.-

watching wu di shan bao mei
yea yea not bad :D

i wan faster learn car
kiu kiu Qing them go learn le
siok lo siok lo
hahaahaha
y me so late just can learn
X(
and yinjee
u got ask tat sigui anti ma ?
can chg to afternn ?
hahaha :P

sunday my grandmother fon me !
wooohohoooo
me soo happy
too misss her
when i listen her sound
wan cry liao
ahhahahhahaha
fast fast CNY
i wan back kampung c her !
hahahahaha :)
today 6th again
27 months !!
lololololalalala
i love u
heeee :D


No comments:

Post a Comment