31.12.08


back BM in the bus


last capture in the KL room






trying new cloths.i trying bui's cloth


i am OL lady !! hahahahaha





hanbaoo and bui


tis ang mo couple sibeh match !!


soooo entao !! sooooo pretty !


c tis ang mo girl soooo pretty !!!


i love mee cup haha


merry xmas !! yea yea in the First World Hotel




with shumin

in padini fitting room :D
okae stop here lazy post odi..
i capture about 300 photo
call me ZI LIAN queen :P:P
actually tired oso de -.-
today 31/12/2008
last day in the 2008
2008 wanna gone
bye bye 2008 :D
2009 coming after few hours
i hope is the good year to all of us
heee :P
yesterday din open shop
went to penang
to buy somethings
yea i got new bed'cloths
heeee :D
and then go Farlim there
my mom and my bro and my bro's gf wan tui1 their leg and hand
wooaaaa
i saw their face
i could feel the pain
my bro's gf pain till cry
my mom pain till shout shout shout
so pity them =x
tat shi fu said
dont drink too much cold water
dont eat too much duck meat
dont eat too much toufu
hohoho must listen
i dunwn my body pain
den need go find him to tui1
i will pain till cry and shout too
XD
and then back Perai
go LaoDiFang.
drink alot with my family.
omg my cousin mabuk
she so funny, laugh sei we all hahaha
but after back home
i think i mabuk too..
very very fainted
T^T
i don like beer now
the mabuk feel so bad...
its my celebration for the ends of 2008
hahahahaha.no countdown
today watch TVBS
taiwan mia X)

No comments:

Post a Comment